- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
Operational safety is the be-all and end-all of any wheel dumper. The DW20, in particular, has many features to ensure safe and comfortable operation. The exceptionally reliable tilt sensor deserves special mention. Combined with the innovative high-turn tipping body, the wheel dumper 2 t. is an unbeatable companion in many work situations. On top of that, a hydrostatic drive has been installed, which is typical for modern wheel dumpers. Durability is also essential - especially for those who want to use the wheel dumper more than just sporadically. It is good to know that the spring-loaded parking brake cannot wear out and always prevents the machine from rolling away, even when parked.
- The powerful and constant all-wheel drive (hydrostatic) provides a pleasant driving experience
- Stability is provided by the typical articulation of the DW20
- Different trough variations allow flexible working. Exciting: the new high-turn dump body.
- Easy and versatile operation is made possible by the joystick and the dashboard, which are designed to be very clear.
- The wear-free parking brake automatically engages when the machine is parked to prevent rolling away.
|Useable load||2.000 kg|
|Transport weight||1.899 kg|
|Engine power||18,9 kW|
|Driving speed||20 km/h|
|L x W x H||3.710 mm x 1.497 mm x 2.738 mm|
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.