- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
The S®-65 XC™ and S-65 TraX retractable boom lifts are the Xtra Capacity™ versions of the popular Genie S-65 and S-65 Trax predecessors. To handle a wider range of heavy-duty jobs on construction sites and in industry, they score with a dual-zone load capacity and innovative features with even more productive and efficient characteristics.
S-65 XC - Overview
- Permanently active oscillating axle system and traction control for outstanding off-road capability
- Chassis tilt sensor expands access to hard-to-reach job sites
- Two load capacity zones of 300 kg (unrestricted) and 454 kg (restricted) for lifting heavier loads and up to three people
- Automatic work area monitoring for a uniform work area
- On-site zero-load calibration and integrated diagnostic system for better service
S-65 TraX - Overview
- Permanent traction control and active oscillating axle system increase traction on rough terrain
- 4-point track system and 45% gradeability for excellent off-road capability
- Patented chain design consists of four independent chain triangles that can adjust up and down 20° to the ground for a smooth ride
- 30° steering angle for easy maneuvering
- 1.52 m cage arm with 135° swivel range for precise positioning of the platform
- Platform hydraulically rotates 160° for precise positioning and easy operation
|Max. working height||71 feet | 21.81 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||54 feet 2 inches | 16.51 m|
|Reach below ground level||8 feet 8 inches | 2.65 m|
|Platform load capacity||300 kg with unrestricted range, 454 kg with restricted range | 300 kg with unrestricted range / 454 kg with restricted range|
|Machine width and length||S-65 XC: 8 feet 2 inches, 32 feet | S-65 TraX: 8 feet 5-11/16 inches, 32 feet | S-65 XC: 2.49 m, 9.76 m | S-65 TraX: 2.58 m, 9.76 m|
Product Specifications 2020:
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.