- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
Due to its optimal size, the S®-60 J telescopic boom lift is designed for various heights on general construction, assembly, maintenance, inspection and painting projects. The model offers the basic features the operator needs to work successfully at high altitudes and in rough terrain, such as an unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg, a standard 1.8 m boom, all-wheel drive and an active oscillating axle system. The compact, 7,550 kg lightweight design of the Genie S-60 J ensures low ground pressure - perfect for working on delicate surfaces. In addition, this lightweight and compact size allows two machines to be transported on most trucks, again reducing the rental company's transportation costs and increasing return on investment.
- Perfect for general construction work, maintenance and inspection, and all types of painting work
- Excellent unrestricted platform load capacity of 300 kg
1.8 m basket arm
- Low weight of 7,550 kg with compact chassis for reduced transportation costs by transporting two machines on most trucks
- 20.5 m working height and 12.3 m lateral reach
- 56.4 cm ground clearance to overcome obstacles
|Max. working height||66 ft 10 in | 20.5 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||40 ft 6 in | 12.3 m|
|Reach below ground level||4 feet 2 inches | 1.27 m|
|Platform load capacity||660 lb | 300 kg|
|Machine width and length||8 ft 2 in - 31 ft 10 in | 2.49 m - 9.70 m|
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.