- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
The Genie® GTH™-3007 compact telehandler offers big performance in a small package. It combines efficient, full-featured capabilities with the most compact dimensions and lightest machines weight in its category. Thanks to its low weight and compact dimensions, this unit is a real highlight. With a variety of robust attachments, the versatile GTH-3007 is ideally suited for a wide range of lifting and transport projects.
Loading and loading work outdoors can also be carried out effortlessly with a maximum lift height of 7 metres. For example, you can use it on busy construction sites in the building industry, for waste disposal or recycling.
Handle your goods properly and in the shortest possible time and carry out precise demolition and agricultural work.
- Low weight and compact dimensions for ease of transport
- The tight turning radius for maneuverability in confined job sites
- Great ground clearance for outdoor applications
- Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, high-precision positioning
- Double brake discs for responsive braking efficiency
- Multi-purpose capabilities with interchangeable attachments
- Easy access to engine components and hydraulic service points
|Max. Lift Capacity||6.614 lb | 3.000 kg|
|Max. Lift Height||22 ft 7 in | 6,89 m|
|Max. Forward Reach||13 ft 1 in | 3,99 m|
|Capacity at Max Height||5.511 lb | 2.500 kg|
|Capacity at Max Reach||2.204 lb | 1.000 kg|
Product Specifications 2020:
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.