- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
The first choice for construction sites and industrial facilities, the ZX®-135/70 articulated telescopic boom lift provides over-reach in places a conventional basket boom cannot reach. All-wheel drive and steering enable this articulated telescopic boom lift to handle difficult ground conditions in the field.
- Mini Genie X-Chassis™ system extends for stability in the field and retracts for easy transport
- Jib-Extend™ corbar that can be telescoped from 3.66 m to 6.10 m and swiveled 110° vertically
- 360º unlimited swivel range of the upper carriage and 160° platform swivel range for fast and flexible positioning
- All-wheel steering with front axle, rear axle, crab steering and coordinated steering modes for added maneuverability
|Max. working height||141 ft | 43,15 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||69 ft 9 in | 21,26 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||75 ft 6 in | 23,01 m|
|Reach below ground level||19 ft 3 in | 5,87 m|
|Platform load capacity||600 lb | 272 kg|
Product specifications 2020
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.