- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
With its outstanding outreach, both at height and laterally and across, the Z®-80/60 articulated telescopic work platform is enormously versatile - the ideal machine for outdoor operations on construction sites and in industrial plants.
- Permanently active oscillating axle system increases traction on rough terrain
- All-wheel drive and permanent traction control provide perfect handling on rough terrain
- Innovative secondary boom for an overhanging height of up to 8.83 m without a front overhang
- 1.83 m cage arm, 135° vertically swiveling for precise positioning of the platform
- With the Genie Fast Mast™ system, operators can lower the platform extremely quickly, pick up material and quickly return to working height
|Max. working height||84 ft | 25,77 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||60 ft | 18,29 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||29 ft | 8,83 m|
|Reach below ground level||15 ft 10 in | 4,83 m|
|Platform load capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
Product specifications 2020
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.