- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
The Z®-60 FE hybrid articulated boom lift represents two machines in one. In electric-only mode, the machine provides approximately a full day of emission-free operation on a single battery charge. In "hybrid mode," it gets by for a week on a single tank of gas. It is the perfect, environmentally friendly solution for high efficiency and low operating costs.
- Permanently active oscillating axle system increases traction on rough terrain
- All-wheel drive and 45% gradeability for excellent off-road capability
- High-efficiency three-phase drive for improved driving performance and simplified maintenance
- Two modes of operation: all-electric and hybrid, with excellent efficiency and versatility in use
- Dual parallelogram of articulated booms and proportional control for precise boom positioning and smooth motion sequences
- 1.52 m basket arm with 135° vertical swivel for precise positioning of the platform
- The Genie Fast Mast™ system allows operators to lower the platform, pick up material and return to working height extremely quickly
|Max. working height||65 ft 7 in | 20,16 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||36 ft 7 in | 11,15 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||24 ft 3 in | 7,39 m|
|Reach below ground level||8 ft 1 in | 2,46 m|
|Platform load capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
Product specifications 2020
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.