- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
With its quiet and clean operation and powerful four-wheel drive, the Z™-40 DC, equipped with a latest generation three-phase AC drive, is a versatile all-electric articulated telescopic work platform: ideal for various indoor and outdoor applications on construction sites and in building and plant maintenance. Possible deployment scenarios range from sports arenas and shopping malls to pedestrian areas.
- Permanently active oscillating axle system increases traction on rough terrain
- All-wheel drive and 45% gradeability for excellent off-road capability
- Highly efficient three-phase drive for improved driving performance and simplified maintenance.
- Dual parallelogram of articulated booms and proportional control for precise boom positioning and smooth motion sequences
- 1.52 m cage arm with 135° swivel range for precise positioning of the platform
|Max. working height||51 ft 8 in | 15.92 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||22 ft 9 in | 6.94 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||24 ft 7 in | 7.50 m|
|Platform load capacity||660 lb | 300 kg|
Product specifications 2020
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.