- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
The diesel-powered Z®-34/22 IC articulated telescopic boom lift is enormously versatile thanks to its excellent overhead positioning capabilities and lateral reach - the ideal work platform for outdoor operations on construction sites and in industrial plants.
- No overhang: this gives the machine its superior maneuverability even in confined areas
- Two-stage hydraulic traction motors and efficient power transmission deliver optimum speed and high torque in rough terrain
- All-wheel drive and up to 45% gradeability for excellent off-road capability
- Dual parallelogram of articulated booms and proportional control for precise boom positioning and smooth motion sequences
- 1.22 m cage arm, 139° vertical and 180° horizontal hydraulic swiveling: for exact positioning of the platform
|Max. working height||40 ft 10 in | 12,62 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||22 ft 3 in | 6,78 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||15 ft | 4,57 m|
|Platform load capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
Product specifications 2020
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.