- Your machine hire for commercial customers
- Your Europe-wide rental partner for commercial customers
- Your German-wide rental partner for commercial customers
Thanks to the latest generation three-phase drive system, the Z®-30/20 N RJ electric articulated boom lift is a quiet, emission-free and cost-effective solution that is highly suitable for sensitive, restricted and inner-city areas. For greater flexibility, its swivel arm offers a good horizontal rotation range and is matched to a standard vertical range. Its small size allows users to easily pass through standard doors, avoid obstacles and perform elevated work in narrow aisles or other areas with limited space.
- Zero rear, side and front overhang in the entire work area enables work in confined spaces
- Compact chassis for narrow aisles
- 35% gradeability and 4.8 km/h on level ground for excellent driving performance
- 1.22 m basket arm, swivels 139° vertically and 180° horizontally for more flexibility
- 180° hydraulically rotating and self-leveling platform for easy operation
|Max. working height||35 ft 2 in | 10,89 m|
|Max. Horizontal reach||20 ft 6 in | 6,25 m|
|Max. Overlapping height (with lifting device extended)||12 ft 8 in | 3,86 m|
|Platform load capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
Product Specifications 2020:
Showing 1–4 of 14 results
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 10,89 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 11,14 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12 mRent request
Articulated telescopic work platforms | Max. working height – 12,52 mRent request
How do you access the machines?
Please describe your concern to us; we will happily advise you and find a solution together.
Selecting the equipment
On our website, you will find working platforms, construction machinery, mobile cranes, and containers for rent. Call us or browse through our categories. You can also use the search function to speed up your search.
Request without obligation
You can send a no-obligation request for a quote directly from the website, by e-mail, or we can record your request by phone. We ask for the delivery location, rental start date, rental end date, and contact details of the contact person.
You receive an order confirmation from the Eurorent team according to the conditions discussed.
Start the work
We will deliver the rented machines to the place indicated by you at the desired time.